Cloud solutions for BaFin-regulated banks and insurance companies
We help BaFin-regulated industries (FSI) to overcome IT security and compliance challenges
Success stories (examples)
What does Skaylink offer?
- Skaylink has been strongly engaged in the FSI environment for over twenty years now – well before the public cloud
- Outstanding partnerships with AWS and Microsoft for the FSI
- Skaylink is the first AWS Security Competency Partner in the German-speaking DACH region (Germany, D – Austria, A – Switzerland, CH) and since 2022 the first DACH-wide AWS Professional Services Partner for security issues
- Since 2012, we have accompanied Germany’s leading insurance companies on their way to AWS cloud solutions
- We understand the industry and, based on many years of experience, our experts are able to offer support in the following key areas: technology, organization processes, regulatory requirements and compliance, project management
Examples from the Skaylink portfolio
AWS IT Security und Compliance Seminar for the FSI
Our seminar highlights FSI-specific issues regarding regulatory requirements, such as those of BaFin (Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, Germany), IT security and compliance, based on our longstanding experience in the financial services sector. What kind of action have other customers taken, what needs to be paid attention to, and what challenges can be solved directly?
Evaluating the security posture of your AWS environment using AWS Security Assessment
The participation of internal and external AWS experts as well as stakeholders of your company contributes to a comprehensive picture of the security situation. The AWS Security Assessment covers issues related to data protection, infrastructure, identity & access management, event detection, and incident response.
Skaylink consulting services
Our cloud experts for AWS and Azure offer you the complete portfolio for your digital transformation from a single source. How can we help you? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Principal Cloud Consultant
“We have been helping customers from the insurance world move to the cloud since 2012. Cloud usage is becoming more and more common and provides a broad basis for our customers’ future business in the world of finance and insurance.”
Do you have any questions for an expert?
Contact us today without obligation.